Thursday, March 18, 2010

Up to my eye bulbs!!

Wow, it has been a week since I have posted, time is flying, let's hope it continues to do so!! Mrs. White, are you happy I am blogging? :) So, I am really making headway on the home study "stuff". It has enveloped me, literally!! I am buried in papers and envelopes, in various stages of completion! This is a great test of my organization and discipline, as it turns out!! So, where are we now? I have just about completed all of the forms and document "fetching" that is needed for the home study. Then, when Cradle of Hope has all of our papers, they will assign us a social worker who will do all of our interviews and home visits. You know, to see if we are fit to raise a child!!! HeeHee (can't help it, really!) Some of us are still waiting for our physicals and even the cat and dog have to be checked out for this. Really, all I can do is laugh and trudge forward with the knowing that there is a little baby out there that I am doing all of this for. A little life that needs me more than I need her!

No comments:

Post a Comment