Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Patience really is a virtue!!

Well, after about a week of fretting over not hearing from our consultant and ending up in a place of doubt, fear and second-guessing, I finally have some peace. I heard from her today and feel much better. Lesson learned: never reply to "auto-reply out of office" emails....they get dumped in a junk mailbox!! Phew. Glad that is cleared up! Thanks to Katie and Sten for listening to me vent!!! Love you! I even had to cash in on a "mental bedrest" moment last night!! (Thanks for the nap, Sten!! I love you!!)
Our consultant answered many questions and finally I feel guided in this journey!! Our social worker at Cradle of Hope was wonderful this morning, as well. There really are great people in this world!  So, now I have to complete the epic amount of paperwork for our home study and complete our on-line education. I am so glad to have clear and concise goals!! WOOHOO!!!
Want to share this prayer today...

A PRAYER FOR PATIENCE 
Dear Heavenly Father,
Praise be given to Your Holy name for Your forbearance and mercy. You have dealt gently with Your children in love. You have been patient with me in my humanness and stubbornness.
Lord, through the work of Your Spirit, prompt me to be more jubilant in hope, more patient in times of trouble, and more consistent in my prayer life. Teach me, Lord, to wait with faith and expectancy, and may my trials be seen as times for growth in grace. Through Christ our Lord, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment