Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time with Sissy

I really enjoy spending my days with the kids....I am soaking up every last day I have with Jenna before she goes to kindergarten. She is quite a gal and I have been so spoiled to be able to spend every day with her. Once she starts school, I will probably sign up for extra shifts at work so that I can sock away "baby" money!! Although our deck is hanging on by a nail (or two) and our master bath looks like 1985 barfed on my second level (with its pink and gray tile and robin's egg blue tub, shower and toilet...yes, it is THAT lovely) I just cannot see putting any of that in front of adoption. Those other things will come in time.
I found a great verse from Galatians today that just about jumped off the page to me....
Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment