Saturday, June 4, 2011

A yardsale-ing we will go!!

So, our Saturday morning Sailing was a bust. Well, for me, not the kids. They scored!! Jenna got a Louis Vuitton purse for $4!!! And Eli got the Hogwart's Castle Lego set for $25 (it's over $100 retail!) But I am still amazed at how much some people want to charge for their junk! Oh, we did get 20 Disney books on tape for $5!!! That was a success. Now we just need to get Jenna another tape headset! CVS has them, I've been down that road before!
The weather is great today! I am going to sand and repaint the white rocking chairs, paint some in the house (touch-up) and get rid of junkage in the basement! We are going to remodel the basement, so all must be cleaned out!!
Later today, Maggie, Jess, Katee and I are going to the outlets, then to dinner!! Woot Woot!! I am excited for some girlie time, full of wedding and baby talk!! YAY!!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment