Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gymbo...and then some :-)

Jess and I went to Gymboree today because they were having their semi-annual RED BALLOON SALE!! Let's just say there isn't much stock in 3-6, 6-12, 12-8 months left. WOW, it was intense to get such fantastic deals. I'm exhausted from the excitement!! (Yes, i am being serious about all of this! Those of you who know me know that I LOVE Gymboree and love to dress my girls in it!! I sell it all on eBay when I'm done with it and most often MAKE money on them!!!)

Well, I just spent the last 35 minutes winding and unwinding (with a pencil) a Wee-Sing tape that Jenna loves to listen to on her headphones at night, trying to find the twist in the tape. Well, after three COMPLETE cycles, there was no resolution to the twist. UGH!! Why do we do these things? Well, because to hear your precious daughter singing word-for-word the songs you grew up to and the look on her darling face when she gets in bed, all tucked in, ready to say prayers and enjoy her music! That's why!

Ok. time to locate Sten. Last I heard (2 hours ago) he was going to be home in a few minutes! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment