Saturday, June 25, 2011

Holy Waiting!!

So, I was told by many, "You think waiting for a referral is tough? Try waiting for a court date once you have a referral of a child in Ethiopia waiting for you." Well, let me just say THIS SUCKS!!! I have tried being so patient and prayful, but Holy Cow, this REALLY STINKS! So, to pass the time, I am redo-ing our basement! It's about time we make a Kid Cave, right? It is turning out super cool! I have had tons of help from Ben, the speed-painter! I will post pics when it is all done! It will be a great place for the older kids to go hang out once baby gets here and we are in need of some s p a c e :-)

Tomorrow morning we leave dark and early for vacation at Hilton Head, SC!!!! I was bumming big time thinking that because of financial garbage, we wouldn't be able to take the kids anywhere and then our wonderful neighbors (my BFFs parents) offered their vacation home to us this week! So Jess and I and all of our kids are taking off for 5 days at the beach!! I just wish Sten was able to come. His schedule at work didn't permit him to take off :-(


I am seriously PRAYING ALL THE TIME that we get a court date this week! I will have my cell phone glued to me this whole trip!! Please, join me in my prayer! I will keep you all posted!!

~Amy 

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it but the waiting after you meet them is the worst! :(

    ReplyDelete