Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday! What a zoo!!

      Today I was privileged to accompany the entire kindergarten on a trip to the Baltimore Zoo!! I was nervous that my patience would wear thin (I actually really do not like going to places with tons of people, walking around on blacktop in the heat) BUT, I surprisingly enjoyed every minute of it! I think Jenna's adorable-ness attributed to my good mood! We saw so many beautiful animals! It never fails, though. Every time I leave a zoo I feel terrible for the animals being in captivity. I know, get over it. Still..... a CHEETAH in a 30x30 area, really?
      Now I have a tired (but still pleasant) six year old who needs a bath and a story and will be out like a light!
She is famous for her "jenna-isms" so here is one: As we were coming home from errands this evening, Jenna says "I know this may sound picky, but when I grow up, my husband is gonna HAVE TO know how to fish". hahaha.
      Abe got a cellphone today....ONLY because it was out of sheer bribery to play football (he secretly wanted to play, just like last year, but his slightly lazy side was pitching a good argument why he should object!) AND because it is only $9.99/month on our plan, unlimited texting, unlimited calling to all cellphones in the US. Pretty sweet deal!!
     Tomorrow I am back to the bank to get photographing permission letters notarized for the families traveling to ET in the next few weeks! Hopefully Baby will be moved to the transition house (the HOH) by then so they can take pics and video of her!!!!
      Off to bed-down the chilluns!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I can tell you talk fast! Praying for safe travel to Ethiopia and back (and everywhere else!). -Amy

    ReplyDelete