Thursday, January 27, 2011

All rest and no work made Amy a very poor girl!!!!

OK, so I am officially BACK TO WORK!!!!! As in overnight shifts and getting regular paychecks. It was a "nice" 11 weeks off (not really) but this adoption won't happen without the proper funding!!! Although, I have to say, I am SO EXCITED to start planning the Olsson 5K for April!! "Run a 5K to help raise $5K for the Olssons' 5th Kid!!!!!! Need desperately to call my girl Mindy to help me get started. I guess I'll wait until her Steelers take the 7th ring until we get moving!
Since I was in and out of the hospital for the entire fall, we were unable to have a birthday celebration for Jenevieve....WELL.......25 kindergarteners are descending upon Kling Ct. this Saturday!! Oh Lord, grant me emergency stash of patience and energy!! I am so please to FINALLY be giving her the party she deserves!
She is quite a kid!
Pics to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment