Sunday, February 28, 2010

Status Quo

Today's sermon really has me reflecting on "the status quo".....My "status quo" is great, absolutely perfect.  I have a magnificently blessed status quo! But, is it challenging me? Am I pushing my comfort zone? Am I making that connection between my heart and my mind? Is my status quo sparking a spiritual journey in me? There is no yes or no answer here, just reflection....
The fact that I have four healthy, beautiful, intelligent children and the most fantastic husband are proof to me that "God has my back". I have been blessed countless times in my life. I think of our adoption journey like this: Together Sten and I have planted a garden full of fruits and vegetables, that over the years we have added to...and this adoption is another way that we, as "gardeners" are creating the most fruitful garden possible...that makes sense to me....all the way to my core!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment